You use the Delivery module to enter goods receipts for purchase orders that were created using the Purchasing module.
- Each goods receipt is entered in the form of a goods receipt document.
- This can be recalled and viewed at any time
- Any number of items per document
- Multiple serial numbers can be assigned to each item (optional)
- Each item can be divided into several storage bins (optional multi-storage module)
- The goods receipt can be printed out as a control document - e.g. for signature by the warehouse clerk
- Printing labels with the number of posted quantities
- The same article may occur more than once for each document.