Storage locations (optional)
First, new storage groups must be created. These are located in Accessories Settings Warehouse and Logistics.
Define warehouse groups
Creating a storage group
As a rule, you will create a new storage group to control an additional storage location. In this case, the new warehouse account must first be created under "Warehousing" -> "Warehouse account". The account number should be in the four-digit thousand range, for example 1101, 1102, etc.
To create a new storage group, you first copy an existing group. To do this, select the group to be copied from the selection list "Warehouse groups" on the left side of the window (e.g. Warehouse group 1- standard). Then click on the"Copy..." button. Now enter a free number for the new warehouse group.
Now enter a description for the new storage group in the "Description" field.
Until now, the new bearing group is an identical copy of the original bearing group. This means the same warehouse accounts are used. On the right-hand side is a list of all existing storage types. The"Account" column is highlighted in yellow. This means that this column is editable. Change all accounts that are set to"1000" to the warehouse account created in the first step (e.g."1101").
With the optional multi-warehouse module EULANDA® supports several stocks per article
- Management of several stocks per item in so-called warehouse accounts
- Articles can be assigned to different standard storage accounts via the so-called storage type
- Display of the individual stocks in the article mask in the short info area
- Several so-called storage groups can be defined for which - together with the storage type - a different record of warehouse accounts is to be controlled. "("Warehouse Group Matrix")
- A separate storage group can be preselected for each order
- The short info area of the order immediately displays the available stocks in the warehouse group that matches the order.
- Stock transfer via documents with their own number range and printing option
- Subdivision of an individual warehouse account into any number of storage bins
- Storage bins can be created hierarchically (area, shelf, shelf...)
- Each item can be in any number of storage bins at the same time
- For each storage bin, you can specify whether it is to be managed by type (only one article) or mixed.
- Stock transfer option within a warehouse via radio scanner (optional) between storage bins
- With the extended inventory module (optional), inventories can be carried out separately for each warehouse account.
Stock transfers (optional)
The stock transfer documents are part of the optional multi-warehouse module. The following three surface types are supported:
- Stock transfer between two storage locations
- Material issue to employee
- Taking back materials from employees
Input mask for stock transfer
The input screen is divided into two main areas: the header area and the item area. The active area is displayed brighter than the non-active part. Many commands - such as Create new with CTRL+N - always refer to the currently active area. You can switch between the areas by pressing CTRL+TAB or by clicking on the respective area.
Create a document
Printing a document
Import from an Excel file
Using the "Import items from Excel" menu item in the File menu, you can import items with the corresponding quantities from an Excel file. The prerequisite for this is that a current Excel version is installed on the workstation at which the import is to be carried out.
After calling up the menu item, select the desired Excel file.
Menu item of the Excel export
Structure of the Excel file
The first line of the Excel file must contain the field names of the import data. The following identifiers are accepted:
- ArtNumber - Obligatory" if the article ID is not specified - The article number as it is used in EULANDA
- ArticleId or Article_id - mandatory, if the article number is not given -
- Quantity - mandatory - the quantity to be imported - for SN articles this must be set to one
- SN or Ident_No - Obligatory for articles requiring serial numbers
Columns with different names are ignored, but can extend the import duration. If some lines cannot be imported, they are displayed at the end of the process with a corresponding error description.