The preliminary costing in EULANDA® ERP is structured like a spreadsheet. Individual columns are linked to each other using formulas that can be changed. Quotations or orders can be transferred to the preliminary cost estimate with the items and are saved back to the quotations or orders at the push of a button after the cost estimate.
Preliminary costing also enables you to carry out a target price calculation. A final price is entered here, which is then "recalculated" using the cost estimate. In this case, the preliminary calculation "takes care" that the articles with the most profits are first counted down. In this way, it is avoided that items with a low margin are not offered below the purchase price if there is a profit.
- Easy to use like a spreadsheet application
- Handover of quotations and orders
- Final price or target price calculation
- Use of standard formulas
- Integrated spreadsheet calculation
- spreadsheet calculation is terminal server compatible
- No external DLLs or programs required